Art Workshop Bookings - where are they located & who attends?
Art Class workshops are held in my private air conditioned studio, conveniently located near public transport and only a short distance from Carousel Shopping Centre.
- Individuals (male and female) looking to express their creativity
- Couples celebrating anniversaries and couples on a ‘date’
- Mothers and daughters wanting to spend quality time together
- Budding or established artists looking to learn a new painting method
- Group bookings are welcome too and I often hold classes for special occasions.
Level 2 - Mixed Media
Mixed media (textures) level 2 will take your paint pouring to the next level.
In this workshop you will learn how to use a combination of materials on the one canvas using a myriad of things such as shells, string, fabric, paper, sand, leaves etc. We also discover how to use mediums to cause various reactions with the paint to add a whole new dimension to our paintings. Once you have the know-how a whole new world of possibilities opens up.
All materials included: 3 canvases, paints, brushes, mediums, stencils, tools and morning tea.
Art Workshops for Kids
A wonderful creative technique for children to embrace. It’s virtually impossible to make a mistake therefore excellent for building self confidence.
2 hours duration and includes 3 canvases plus all other materials therefore it’s as easy as just joining in. Early booking is advised to secure your child’s place and as group size is limited to 5 children only.
This two hour workshop is open for ages of 7 years plus and for all capabilities. Maximum group size capped at 5 participants and Carers are welcome to assist.
This is an inspiring memory making event and wonderful for building self-esteem as it’s impossible to make a mistake. All materials are supplied so you simply come along wearing your painting clothes and prepared to be amazed.
If you have a particular day of the week that works best for you please let me know and I may be able to make it work for you
Come and join me at one of my workshops and release all your worries…
A Budding Artist’s Workshop is a Paint Pouring Workshop which includes:
- All painting equipment, including high-end materials. No preparation required. You just need to show up!
- An inspirational 3-hour painting experience in the Perth CBD, guided by Artist Jackie Peach. Learn the paint pouring method and much more!
- 5 canvases of various sizes which you will paint your creations on and take home with you.
- Morning Tea and the company of like-minded people.
- A small and intimate class size (max 5 people per workshop) to ensure you gain the most from your session.
The increasing popularity of paint pouring workshops
“What a wonderful journey it’s been since the launch of Perth Artist Workshops two years ago! With your enthusiasm and support, I have held hundreds of sessions for budding artists and experienced painters and Perth Artist Workshops has grown from strength to strength. I have added new paint pouring workshop options and am thrilled and thankful to have met so many people along the way who, like me, have an unwavering fascination with paint and continue to expand their creativity by learning new painting techniques.”
– Jackie Peach, Artist, Painter & Teacher and 2016 Winner of the Ellenbrook Art Awards
** Disclaimer: Uncollected art works will be held for one month and then become the property of Perth Artist Workshops